Random Thoughts....

Sorry for your loss, Spectre.

Terribly sorry about your cat, Spectre, i'll go cuddle Shadow now.

I don't know your situation and I don't know your family, but I have to wonder what role your parents played in the situation.... at any rate I hope things get better for all involved.

From personal experience, being smart with the money you earn is just as important the amount. Our family never had an exceptionally large income yet my friends always viewed me as "the rich kid" (and I went to a private school FFS).

Heh, same here.

Losing a pet through natural cause is bad enough, having to put them down is truly horrible for the emotions, I remember having to put one of our cats down, it sucked, a lot. What's really bad is that you get charged out the ass just to get a diagnosis.

On a related note, today I had to get rid of a cat carcass that has been rotting behind our shed for about 2 weeks. :puke:

I'm sorry to hear that Spectre. :cry: Pets are just like family.

Sorry for your loss Spectre, I recently lost a pet too and it blows.

And he's gone.

He was a little more than 8 years old.

I'm sorry to hear that Spectre. :cry: Pets are just like family.

Damn!

My condolences. It?s never easy. :hug:

On a lighter note: would any of you guys have a moral issue working for a tobacco company?

Not really. As long as I knew their marketing wasn't geared towards children. *shrugs*

:hug: Spectre. Sorry for your loss

Whoa...I gotta keep up with this thread more often....from where I left off:

Of course, again speaking as someone who was recently had to move quite far and quite quickly down the metaphorical ladder, there's no doubt that I've become jaded and a little pessimistic, but y'know you do what you can and hopefully I'll be out of the ghetto not a moment too soon.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1630244_1630240_1630206-2,00.html

While my family was never well off (I'd say strictly middle class), the most recent spate of bad luck we've experienced and are continuing to rebuild from gave everyone a big reality check from those heady economic times from 03 to 07 here in the states. We're now a better, stronger, less materialistic family because of it. Well all except for one brother of mine..but oh well... I'm sure when you'll get back on your feet, looking back a few years from now, you'll come to the same conclusion. For now though, try not to get too far down on your situation and think about the positive future that lies ahead for you. Good luck :)

I'm in limbo. Told a guy my feelings and (knew this was gonna happen) he didn't feel the same way. In retrospective, too soon. :(

Yikes, sorry to hear. At least you managed to get up the nerve to tell him. That takes a great deal of effort. Big respect. :)

*Has just brought home an HDMI cable to connect DVD player and new Tv.....only to conclude his DVD player does not have an HDMI port*

Ow for Gods sake! I am utterly useless at this shit.....what the hell was wrong with normal TV's and VCR's again ?

Yeah, only the newest DVD players it seems have them. It shouldn't be too hard to exchange the cable right?

Just found out that I am likely going to have to put my cat to sleep.

:'(

And he's gone.

:hug::( Sorry to hear about your loss, losing a pet is indeed like losing your best friend.

Job offer!

Job offer!

Job offer!

Job offer!

Job offer!

Congrats! :)

On a lighter note: would any of you guys have a moral issue working for a tobacco company?

Sadly, and I'm prob. destined to go to Hell for this but.....depends on how much they paid me. XD

And he's gone.

That's so heartbreaking. Sorry for your loss. Been there, done that but with much older cats. One at 17 due to kidney failure and our black cat, Snooky, got to 20 but we knew he was going...