Random Thoughts....

So I just found this little guy chilling outside my front door:

I have no idea what he was doing there but he quickly ran off after I gave him a ring. :dunno:

I bet he would've turned tail quicker if you'd shown him your knuckles.

I see what you did there...

(explaining how to do the parallax lab to one of the students, because she had a question)

Me: "So you basically measure the distance between the two points after winking your eye."
She: "Why is this relevant again? What are we doing?"
Me: "Did you pay attention when I was giving the lecture"
She: "No.. *giggle*"
Me: :wall:

Probably lucky I wasn't there because I would have said. "I thought Parallax was the embodiment of fear and the reason for the yellow impurity in the Green Lantern rings?"

Well, explain it once again to her, you'll have done your duty, then fail her on the exam and feel no remorse for it. EASY!

Well, explain it once again to her, you'll have done your duty, then fail her on the exam and feel no remorse for it. EASY!

Then explain to her how she can earn those extra credits she needs to pass.......... :shifty:

Yeah so I'm an exec on our Photo society and we're having a bar crawl tonight. This is not out of the ordinary, and a similar event happened at this time last year. Around 40 people attended that time.

Now; there are 147 people attending on Facebook. :| With 42 under 'Maybe'. This is insane (and before you ask its all genuine; not one of those house parties that ends up with a stabbing).

Just saw a documentary about the Queen Mary 2, so i went and checked the ticket prices. Let's keep that travel a dream for a few more years.

One of the tuners on my banjo froze up, so I had to replace all four on the head. That meant a new set of strings, so at least I get to replace that 4th string that was sounding a bit dead. The original tuners are from the 60s and were originally intended for a guitar, but since banjo tuners at the time were rather sucky they ended up being put on banjos as well. Now I have proper banjo tuners, but it completely changes the look of the instrument and the buttons (knobs) don't quite match.

Oh well, this thing was a frankenstein anyway. We have no idea who made it, but it plays brilliantly.

For sure. There is no exam, because it's a lab class, but I'll just grade her harder on her labs than everyone else.

Then explain to her how she can earn those extra credits she needs to pass.......... :shifty:

Awww yeaaaa... you meant by solving the extra credit problems right?

Or did you mean by um, calibrating my telescope?

Also fuck yes, I got the highest score on my midterm.

That awkward moment when you realise you've been happily listening to a Bay City Rollers compilation album for a considerable amount of time. :|
I think I once or twice mentioned how brilliant a band name "Gay City Rollers" is before?

So, I'm going camping this weekend - yay!

But I have a flat tire :(

One of my friends was going to fix it today :)

And then he had some stuff come up and couldn't get to it :(

And then another friend going camping offers to carpool :)

Catch: Friend has an Exige. :blink:

I think it's safe to say that carpooling to go camping is one of the only times an Exige is "not sure if want."

I still have the girl scout "be prepared" mentality drilled in my head, y0. I know this is Not Actual Camping where there's heated cabins and stuff, but still...my usual duffel bag for trips is about the size of his trunk! :lol:

I already sent my towel and noms stash along with the guy in a MS3. :lol: Packing lightly, how does it work?!

At least the drive out there should be a blast. SQUEE.

Last edited: