Random Thoughts....

It is so nice, i think i'm going to study outside. :)

Taking a small walk in the park: done
Taking a look over the lawns at the trees and general natural background: done
Noticing a young couple having oral sex in the middle of the lawn, in almost plain sight and with the sun still high up: done

strange days these are...

You not having your camera with you? Son, I am disappoint.

Noticing a young couple having oral sex in the middle of the lawn, in almost plain sight and with the sun still high up: done

This is where you sneak up behind them and yell "BOO!".

Won't be any consequences either 'cause you can leg it while the guy deals with the fact his girlfriend just bit his cock off. :p

I couldn't work outside because the outlet in the gazebo is turned off. My textbook is on the computer.

I bet that just blew you away...

Last edited:
There are gazebos with outlets now?!

I need one in my life.

Re: Random Thoughts....

There are gazebos with outlets now?!

I need one in my life.

i dont think it came like that. More like the school ran power to it. In any case they control power to the outlets apparently and reserve them for school sanctioned uses only.

My home ethernet has just had an upgrade, day time figures look good. ... (NB Thank you Mr Branson)

2263667051.png

Bloody hell, Mr Branston best pull his finger out and get cracking on this area, I'm due to be upgraded to 60mbps but they keep putting it off. Currently getting 20, should be 30 but I'm worried that the new modem will be shit.

Mine is a Netgear/Cisco, and you have to have their one that takes the speed unless you have a really high spec one already. They tried to fob me off last time with a piece of crap link something aeriels and all, I left my old personal Netgear in until this last upgrade.

Shit, if Captain 70s can buy a shitty old life-ruining car, I should too. :D

First snow fell today and now it's just above freezing with strong winds... Bleh.

Mine is a Netgear/Cisco, and you have to have their one that takes the speed unless you have a really high spec one already. They tried to fob me off last time with a piece of crap link something aeriels and all, I left my old personal Netgear in until this last upgrade.

I currently have the little black Cisco cable modem and a high-spec Cisco router, I've always thought that I have to have their own modem/router and run it in pass through mode. :think:

Bentley online application system: 'Further Information' section; it is blank apart from...

"If this section is blank, please mark the section as completed and move on to the next section."

K... :lol: