Random Thoughts....

You're half right, in this instance. The guy is still there, and it's on a Dell PowerEdge 2950 in one of my company's datacenters. :p

I've had cases of old win 3.x machines in the broomcloset because the application only worked on 3.x, it would break on win95, and noone ever bothered to find out how it worked and how it could be fixed "Because it worked just fine like that". AAAAAAAAAAARGH

Nestle changed the way they colour their smarties! Now they are all pale and horrible and taste funny.
I want the old colours back!!!

I've had cases of old win 3.x machines in the broomcloset because the application only worked on 3.x, it would break on win95, and noone ever bothered to find out how it worked and how it could be fixed "Because it worked just fine like that". AAAAAAAAAAARGH
I love stuff like that. Usually my response to "because it works just fine like that" is "okay, well what if it breaks?".

His database ended up being corrupted, by the way. It'll actually end up being faster to restore from backup than to check for errors.

Nestle changed the way they colour their smarties! Now they are all pale and horrible and taste funny.
I want the old colours back!!!

I thought that's how they always were. :blink:

I love stuff like that. Usually my response to "because it works just fine like that" is "okay, well what if it breaks?".

His database ended up being corrupted, by the way. It'll actually end up being faster to restore from backup than to check for errors.

Generally my response is to run very far away and call accountmanagement that i need a new project cos this one sucks. :p

Yay Kajun's here!

That is all.

I hope he didn't bring to many of his new friends...
2395997833_3f2ea5349a.jpg

I hate group assignments in classes where I don't know anyone.

I've got a project due in 24 hours and I know I'm getting a 0% on it. These groupmates can't even follow simple instructions.

The prof says don't dwell on ideas from the case, just give reasoning and recommendations, half of the stuff is the damn text of the case in their own words. The prof says do a situation analysis, they start talking about the company's history. The prof says make a marketing plan, they identify the target market and leave it at that. The case says do an executive summary, they summarize the damn case's text, not what we propose for the project. I meet up with people to make sure our ideas are on the same track, they all agree with what I said, then they start saying the exact opposite in their parts.

How can people be such idiots ... seriously now, how did these guys pass the first marketing course to get this far without making a proper marketing plan?? That was the last project for the prerequisite, worth 40% of the final mark (as much as the final exam), I don't know how they did it.

Well, I'm FUCKED. There goes 15% of my final grade on what was supposed to be the easiest mark in the course. There's no way these couch-potato assholes are going to get off their asses in time to fix this. SHIT!!

Last edited:
I thought that's how they always were. :blink:

Not your wierd idea of smarties, real smarties are like m&m's except now they are worse than they used to be.

But thankfully M&Ms are still brilliant, especially with peanuts in them.

I'm happy and quite annoyed at the same time at the moment. Enjoyed my cold day off school, and now tomorrow school has been officially closed. The only problem is, is that my Design and Technology project is nicely behind, and I could have done another 3 hours on it today and tomorrow had I been at school. Hmm... I need to do lots of work tomorrow. But a 4 day weekend still rocks.

Just finished reading Global Frequency and it was great i really wish someone would make a movie or better yet a TV series.

and i have started reading

kirkman.jpg

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Invincible is mind shatteringly awsome... i am only on issue 10 and i am in love... i am totally gonna call in sick to work if i am not done by the time i have to leave....

this is not a link to a torrent of issues 1-55(you will have to find 56-58 by yourself) or a .cbr file viewer. I use ComicRack myself but CD is great if you just wanna check the first few issues out. also this is not a link to Global Frequency

Bruce Springsteen apparently changed his name to Poop Springsteen. Observe:

Picture1-4.png

Also known as "The Poop". :rofl:

Sitting at home waiting for dad to get off work so we can head to Seattle to visit grandma. :cry: I would rather still be at school, actually...

Sitting at home waiting for dad to get off work so we can head to Seattle to visit grandma. :cry: I would rather still be at school, actually...
Which hospital is she in?

Regular random thoughts: Sarah Palin is unfortunately attractive in CFM boots.

I'm happy and quite annoyed at the same time at the moment. Enjoyed my cold day off school, and now tomorrow school has been officially closed. The only problem is, is that my Design and Technology project is nicely behind, and I could have done another 3 hours on it today and tomorrow had I been at school. Hmm... I need to do lots of work tomorrow. But a 4 day weekend still rocks.

I missed my chance to book tomorrow off work, too. :(

Would've been great carving the snow up in the Land Rover

Google is pissing me the hell off. I received random texts from them all day, and it wasted a bunch of them :blowup:

On a brighter note, I actually had a pleasant time with ATT customer service for setting my voicemail and taking off the unnecessary charges. The person talking was really nice.