What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

http://img72.imageshack.**/img72/6283/ficokits.jpg

-Original Honduras T-shirt
-Original Honduras hat
-Original Honduras scarf
-Bag to carry it all

That is like wearing the teeshirt of the band at their concert. :p

I needed some polish, but when I got to Halfords they had something called Turtle Wax Black Box for ?14.99 as the box was damaged. I thought I would give it a go, and I have to say that I am very impressed with the finish it has produced. There was probably enough stuff included for 10 treatments so a pretty good deal, even at the full price of ?24.99.

https://pic.armedcats.net/p/pe/peter3hg/2010/06/16/turtle_wax_black_box__05419_zoom.jpg

I use Meguiars stuff mostly and "Mothers", you should've posted before/after pics. But its looking good

I use Meguiars stuff mostly and "Mothers", you should've posted before/after pics. But its looking good

I'll probably use it on my parents Polo later this week so I'll remember to do before and after shots on that.

Rear wheel for my FZR400 on eBay. Once I receive it, I'll have a complete spare set, so I'll be able to have wheels with rain tire ready when I go racing (instead of having to change tires at the last minute).

Rear wheel for my FZR400 on eBay. Once I receive it, I'll have a complete spare set, so I'll be able to have wheels with rain tire ready when I go racing (instead of having to change tires at the last minute).

How long does it take to change wheels on a motorcycle?

How long does it take to change wheels on a motorcycle?

5 to 15 minutes per wheel, depending on how lucky you are with the spacers. They tend to fall of when you are trying to get everything aligned to put back the axle.

The rear wheel is usually the one that gives me trouble. The front is usually easy.

Front Special Edition lip from a newer Grand Prix. Goes into paint on Monday. Finally found one to finish off the exterior of the car. Test fit this weekend.

SEFrontCustom.jpg

Total storage now sits at 48gb and I use every last bit on things like airshows and long trips when I'm camping.

00162_lexar_8gb_udma.jpg

I just bought some "lifting and firming age defying night cream." Yeah.

Although in fairness I got it first as a free sample and it's the first moisturizer that hasn't made me break out in, well, ever.

Still.

3 bluray movies from Amazon.ca

District 9
Inglorious basterds

And
:motherofgod:

Super Troopers :D