What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

3222-11.jpg

Resistance is futile. As soon as I saw it on the shelves logic went out the window.

3 bluray movies from Amazon.ca

District 9
Inglorious basterds

And
:motherofgod:

Super Troopers :D

First I was like : why would he buy blurry movies?

*note to self, alcohol levels dropping, brainfunctions failing, refill at earliest convinience*

Some new shoes: (K-Swiss)

31PxAK3K76L._SS400_.jpg

Thats a photo of the kids ones, but the ones I got look the same (although I don't think they have a blue sole) and are a proper size 12 :p

Getting them because my current ones are old and are no longer white. Dirty shoes :p

Getting them because my current ones are old and are no longer white. Dirty shoes :p

inevitable with white shoes, wouldn't you say? I had white shoes once and that was a mistake i will never make again ;)
but if you look after them a bit, i guess you could maybe possibly make it work :p

Supposedly one of those Mr Clean magic eraser things will clean a white shoe and make it white again quite handily.

You can also toss most sneakers in the washing machine. Probably not all leather ones though.

Bought this shirt at an airshow today... I love the B-25 Mitchell.

MGS Peace Walker

@ mcalernsmps,
Please tell me you don't live in an apartment building and plan on cooking with charcoal on the balcony.

I just got a new Digital Camera made by Olympus. It is a slightly awkward Orange, but it seems to be a good little tiny camera.

And I also got

bee-removal-from-house-3687.JPG

But I was paid to get them out.

^^^^ WHY WON'T SKAGEN SHIP TO CANADA?

Seriously, love the watch, and there are others on the site I love even more, but no Canada love apparently.

A charger for my Cardo Scala Rider bluetooth because the one that came with it is 1400 miles away.

canon-rebel-xsi.jpg

Just got in the mail today from B & H Photo. Purchased out of there used department with the full kit. No memory card with it though. But Office Depot had 50% off 16 gig SDHC cards. My first DSLR :) :)