What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/08/27/sku_25232_1_001.jpg

55.5mm glass lens replacement for my plastic one that's scratched to hell on my heavy duty flashlight. 5 pack for cheap

fixed :p

That was the prescribed textbook for our first year computing unit.

You don't need it to learn MATLAB lol.

I don't need it for MATLAB, but I need it for the Numerical Methods part. I've already took a Mathmatical Software class that taught MATLAB, Maple, and Mathematica in my first year. But now I'm a 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student, and we're learning numerical methods to solve problems.

P33-7012-main01-tmc.jpg

Because my beloved Corsair Voyager GT needs to be RMAed.....:(

MATLAB isn't too bad, but it is a pain to learn.

And just bought this off ebay:

501210-battlefield_1942___anthology_large.jpg

I'm a huge Battlefield fan.

Last edited:
Watch Fetish!

Watch Fetish!

WAH111C.BA0850.jpg

I absolutely love it. Early birthday present.... Have wanted a Tag Heuer since I was a kid. I know it aint the top of the range one, but they all look alittle flashy for me.

To replace a Zippo I can't find:
809-orig.jpg

And some bike parts:
DSC04580.JPG

cb550pipe.jpg

:lol:

I love when you buy something and it's so basic and non-exciting that you can tell the guys who did the box must have spent hours coming up with the bullet points.

Is that just a fancy looking weight? That's what it looks like to me, since I can't see any other way it would work.

^ I guess that or its screwed into the floor to stop the door banging into the wall if flung open... :dunno: Silly bullet points indeed :p

Heavy duty for firm grip? Why would you be gripping it?

Unless you're being dragged out of the room by a monster of some kind and that's the last thing you can grab on to, in which case it's nice of them to think of that.