Ownership Verified: My Little Pony

prizrak

Forum Addict
Car(s)
11 Xterra Pro-4x, 12 'stang GT
So after all the searching (thanks CrzyRsn!) I finally did it, proof pic will be forthcoming once I find a piece of paper ;)

Dealer pics:

EDIT: Proof Pic
IMG_0277.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent! Approved! Roush style sticker is interesting, not sure I'd do that to mine. It's stock?

Z was a fun car but I'm getting older and fatter and it was starting to wear me down driving it, if I could keep it as a track beater I would but...

Yeah it's a GT premium with track pack, I have a feeling that the shifter is aftermarket just on how stupid short it is, rest is stock. Still has factory warranty and all.

Last edited:
Not bad, not bad at all. I'd suggest getting some 18" wheels and tires to help pothole resistance.

Z was a fun car but I'm getting older and fatter and it was starting to wear me down driving it
Told ya ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I was expecting a Hyundai Pony. :(
There would have been an air strike over New York if that happened.

But maybe we should still call him a "brony" now :p

Boss side pipes! Do it!

Not bad, not bad at all. I'd suggest getting some 18" wheels and tires to help pothole resistance.

Don't remind me... this is also the heaviest car I have ever owned so I'm quite worried.

- - - Updated - - -

I was expecting a Hyundai Pony. :(

Maybe next one lol

- - - Updated - - -

:) Yeah you were right ;)

- - - Updated - - -

There would have been an air strike over New York if that happened.
A piano delivery you mean? :p
But maybe we should still call him a "brony" now :p
:whistle:

- - - Updated - - -

Nice color. I approve!

I love that color! Thanks :)

- - - Updated - - -

Boss side pipes! Do it!
Yes. This. Do it.
Nah I like Lev's idea better, electric cut outs lol

Awesome! :D Congrats on the new ride.

EDIT: I like the red interior...it's not "bright", at least in your photos, which can come off as a bit cheesy.

Congratz prizzie!!! looks good! Perfect successor to the Z. Have fun :)

- - - Updated - - -

Don't remind me... this is also the heaviest car I have ever owned so I'm quite worried.

Curious - how much does a GT weigh?

Why do I always wish to find something Hyundai related under these Pony headlines?

Still, very nice Mustang you have there.

Nah I like Lev's idea better, electric cut outs lol

Combine the 2! Electric cut outs that lead into side pipes. A few people have done this and it sounds nuts when you want it, and stock when you don't.

Very nice! That's a great color for the GT. Do I spy Bremos?

Awesome! :D Congrats on the new ride.

EDIT: I like the red interior...it's not "bright", at least in your photos, which can come off as a bit cheesy.

Well crap, now I gotta sell the car :p Yeah it's more of a maroon than a true red.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice! Just do GT500 axlebacks ;-)
So many part so little time money lol

- - - Updated - - -

Congratz prizzie!!! looks good! Perfect successor to the Z. Have fun :)

- - - Updated - - -

Curious - how much does a GT weigh?

Thanks man ;) It's something like 3650ish or thereabouts.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do I always wish to find something Hyundai related under these Pony headlines?

Still, very nice Mustang you have there.

Thanks buddy :)

- - - Updated - - -

Combine the 2! Electric cut outs that lead into side pipes. A few people have done this and it sounds nuts when you want it, and stock when you don't.

:twisted:

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice! That's a great color for the GT. Do I spy Bremos?

Thanks, yes sir, it's the track pack so 4 pot brembos on the front.

I need a new shifter, I do think this is a stock one after all (albeit it's hella short gates) and they are annoying as hell. Also who thought it was a good idea to have reverse pretty much where 1st is?