Carbage

=

chopshop.jpg

There's more to it than that. You have to break your suspension too. And don't worry if your car looks unfinished with unpainted body parts. Those add style points you know!

Indeed:

AY0F0921.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

Apparently its "work in progress". There are some lightly stanced cars that do look good but this is just messed up and dangerous.

Speedhunters does feature some cool cars once in a while but I guess they have to cater for all the weird people out there who like cars that don't go round corners and don't mind paying for tires all the time.

Last edited:
Yeah... it looks like the wheels are being squeezed out from under it and out of the tires by enormous pressure.

I don't know what a 'Decimai' is, but this guy wrote it on the front and back of his car. Plus stick on reflector things on the side. And somehow made a red 'X' in the Mitsubishi logo. I don't even...

same reason this guy did?
http://img402.imageshack.**/img402/9051/golfcountry.jpg
Maybe they think they're rappers? :p

I hope we see some more real pics people have taken, I often miss my chance to capture the rly bad ones.

Last edited:
^HEY!!!

Mambo Yellow Panda's are the second greatest cars ever made, after the Veyron obviously.