Diecast Models

some racing R32, HPI
NKPpRCN.jpg

qQV7FBf.jpg

uSx40Hj.jpg

Most likely its supposed to be the Calsonic R32 without the Calsonic livery. The color, the wheels, and the placement of the NISMO stickers are exactly how they are on the Calsonic R32.

My latest purchases

uFyMzIA.jpg

8auvjXT.jpg

5H5v412.jpg

and last one (*not my photo*)
Gp9rEZF.jpg

Today: Dodge Charger "Bullitt", not in black but chrome-black. All-black swallows too many details, and as long as there is no direct light it looks black.

The two "Bullitt"-cars together:

I finally took a quick pic this morning of most of my new additions. Phonecam quality sucks, I know, but here you go:

new.JPG

The only old car you can see is the CLK GTR and MP4-20 in the display case, and the faded 190 Evo in the background, on the shelf.

Of the new cars that you can see:
CMC Streamliner
AutoART Zonda R
Minichamps F1
Minichamps MP4-12C

Of the new cars not pictured, I also picked up these while I was on forum hiatus:
AutoART SLS AMG
AutoART Muira (Although I may have gotten this one before I took leave)

My current shopping list includes:
AutoART Huayra
Minichamps P1
The AutoART Jag posted in this thread recently :p
CMC Renntransporter

Its been a while, but just picked up my next model. FINALLY tracked down a S60R in Flash Green Metallic with the Atacama interior. Its a Minichamps model, but the box still still labeled as Paul's Model Art GmbH. I've heard rumor that this was a model only distributed to Volvo dealers and not the general collecting public. If thats the case, I'm very happy with sniping this on eBay and the price I paid.

JhljpvB.jpg

gUIKi5F.jpg

BZvgDaP.jpg

haven't bought anything in ages

UCtCvfml.jpg

Here's my Tomica cars & trucks collection:

I added the Isuzu Bellett GT (bottom right)today :)

Also, the Fiesta was feeling lonely so I decided to buy it a friend! The Stig was extremely happy about it.

The amount of details on the AUTOart cars is incredible!

Best buddies!!

Been sick for the last couple of days so with the extra time I was able to convert one of my 1:18 Senna cars into the full Marlboro livery. Simply used acetone free nail polish remover and a few thousand cotton bud tips to melt the old decals off.

My '94 Brundle is on the table stripped and awaiting the decals, and I've just ordered a 1988 Senna off ebay (for a ridiculous price) which will also need converting.

Hot Dang that's pretty! I always have a super hard time applying decals to a curved surface like the nose. How do you do it? (Keeping it aligned)

The nose is easy, the rear wings can be difficult. I've ordered some Microsol and Microset decal setting solutions which apparently makes the process a lot easier and I'll try and use it to get the decals to stick to the helmets and race suits. My 1988 Senna came...I'm too scared to touch it, it was very, very, very expensive and I cant afford to stuff it up! :p

I'll put up pics of the whole collection shortly, I recently bought a new display case for them.