Random Thoughts....

Quiky

Super relevant and trendy avatar
STAFF MEMBER
The King of Sweden is using his penis as a radio transmitter to transmit anti-semetic lesbian meatloaf recipes to my ham-radio.

Please do not come here on acid. kthxbye.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
You know, I'm a proud Canadian. I'm proud of pretty much everything about my country, except the shit singers we seem to export down south.

Seriously, there's a few good Canadian artists like Rush, Tragically Hip and Neil Young, but so many of the worst, most annoying singers are Canadian. Avril Lavigne, Celine Dion, Bryan Adams, Barenaked Ladies... what an embarrassment.

The following video has been viewed nearly 72,000,000 times... 72 MILLION:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ25-glGRzI&feature=related

May god have mercy on us all.

thedguy

rides with Rebecca Black.. in the back
Car(s)
(OO=[][]=OO)
You know, I'm a proud Canadian. I'm proud of pretty much everything about my country, except the shit singers we seem to export down south.

Seriously, there's a few good Canadian artists like Rush, Tragically Hip and Neil Young, but so many of the worst, most annoying singers are Canadian. Avril Lavigne, Celine Dion, Bryan Adams, Barenaked Ladies... what an embarrassment.

At least you guys apologized for that one

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
Tim Gay-Lovejoy has an Emo-Space... it'd be a shame to mock his shitty presenting skills. :p

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo

You forgot Nickelback. :p

Rush and Neil Pert more than make up for it though, so you're in the clear. No need to nuke you guys just yet.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Nickelback is actually from Vancouver, too. My bad.

Gman333-X-ferrari

Car(s)
Holden Cruze SRi Z-Series, Honda CBR250RR

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
^ I don't know why, but that's stuck in my head now, and I can't fricken get rid of it. <_<
That song's like a virus, it gets in your head and you can't function normally afterwards. It's worse than SARS.

You can't nuke us because you know that the winds will take the fallout into the US. :p
It'll only fly across Lake Ontario and hit Syracuse and believe me, nobody's going to miss upstate NY. ;)

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3, #Toyota #MR2 #Spyder
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4umWJ-o1KlA[/YOUTUBE]
I still can't forgive my adopted (now estranged) homeland for that.

Austere

Car(s)
Mercedes-Benz 280S
so did anyone get a visit from sinterklaas yesterday....?

image-445713.JPG

I was just going through some of the old 'classics' from this thread and this photo caught my eye. It reminded me of this story by David Sedaris: http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/137619/Six_to_Eight_Black_Men.html

It's a bit long but it's funny as hell and worth listening to. (I cannot apologise enough for the fact that it will involve a trip to Spikedhumor. I'm very, very sorry :()

Jacobfox

Car(s)
VW GTI 4-Door (MKVI)
Hahahahaha Teletubby warrior's been NoBossed. His rep is all red now.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
^ Yeah, welcome to yesterday. :cool:

I feel a cold coming on... I frickin' despise the feeling of a soar throat. It's so icky.

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
^ Yeah, welcome to yesterday. :cool:

I feel a cold coming on... I frickin' despise the feeling of a soar throat. It's so icky.

The Indian cure for the cold: Tea with freshly ground crushed black pepper, turmeric, and I think ginger, I'm not sure though. Hope ya feel better man, colds suck :(

@ Teletubby's redness: Why was he in the major red again? I thought he had good rep...