I had a go, see what you think. :)

http://img181.imageshack.**/img181/8786/crazyrussiglb1.jpg

Last edited:
That looks great!
Thanks

http://img340.imageshack.**/img340/6583/lambosigzh2.jpg

My try. :)

2007-volkswagen-new-beetle-triple-white-front.jpg

This isn't so much a signature request, but an instance of ideas outrunning talent. Can someone put a Dark Knight-era Joker face onto it? Jagged red makeup around the smile line, smudged eyeliner around the headlights, a "YSOSRS" licence plate, and maybe a green tinge to the convertible top. Feel free to use a better Beetle pic if you want. Thanks!

Hey guys. Ive decided to have a go at making a new sig and this is what ive come up with for a start.

Toyotasig.jpg

If anyone has any suggestions as to how I could imporve on it or would like to have a go themselves. Admittedly this effort was made using mspaint as I don't have photoshop and if I did, I would have no idea how to use it anyway.

So yeah, any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks all

Something simple I came up with for you WellsieTRD.

With TRD logo

TF109Sig1.jpg

Without

TF109Sig.jpg

Do like very much! Cheers Devon

Made this signature for myself a pretty long time ago, I've gone through many in my time on different forums. This is my favourite. :) Would love constructive criticism.

Oh, and though the title says Requests people seem to be "showing off" here too so I thought I'd join in. If there's anything wrong with the post please delete it.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me with a watermark? I want just some writing saying C.Alex and photography underneath that. Thanks in advance!

I'm kind of tired, hungry, and not sure what you are looking for, but I just through this handwriting bit together. If you do like it, let me know how you want it.

2nu2bmd.png

Well it's very nice but can you make the writing a bit more futuristic? Or something cool. I like the idea with the camera instead of the O very much.

1733-carbon.jpg

url

url

michael-schumacher12.jpg

Now, me sig. I'd like a good man/not man to put the 3 faces on the Ferrari sign, like they are coming out of the pic with the edges fadd ( ofc the faces can be shrunk, you can choose another pic if you want ) and just write in like handwriting underneath ''Scuderia Ferrari''. I do work with PS myself but can't do precision stuff like this..

And if it's possible make the whole thing look crisp and vista-aero-glassy like.. =)

I'm a pain in the ass, i know...just want a good sig to last me a long time..to honour my favourite 3 drivers ever.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me with a watermark? I want just some writing saying C.Alex and photography underneath that. Thanks in advance!

Here's my go:
https://pic.armedcats.net/n/ne/nereid/2009/07/29/watermark.png

Now, me sig. I'd like a good man/not man to put the 3 faces on the Ferrari sign, like they are coming out of the pic with the edges fadd ( ofc the faces can be shrunk, you can choose another pic if you want ) and just write in like handwriting underneath ''Scuderia Ferrari''. I do work with PS myself but can't do precision stuff like this..

And if it's possible make the whole thing look crisp and vista-aero-glassy like.. =)

I'm a pain in the ass, i know...just want a good sig to last me a long time..to honour my favourite 3 drivers ever.

You mean like a break through effect where the carbon fibre has been cracked and bent to accomodate some heads?

Red_Bull is close but no cigar ( please don't hate me..I am annoying, I know) =).

Just start with the Ferrari pic as a base, all the 3 faces all over the pic ( if possible with salle's idea of break through )..from one side to another..and in handwriting Scuderia Ferrari..

The glassy effect is optional.. it's meant so the sig is kinda shiny and crisp..

Welcomehead.96.png

Made an example for you...very rough, but tht's the basic idea..

untitled-2.jpg

Last edited:
Red_Bull is close but no cigar ( please don't hate me..I am annoying, I know) =).

Just start with the Ferrari pic as a base, all the 3 faces all over the pic ( if possible with salle's idea of break through )..from one side to another..and in handwriting Scuderia Ferrari..

The glassy effect is optional.. it's meant so the sig is kind shiny and crisp..

Haha, nah no hatred here. I'll have another crack at it. Can I choose different pics of the drivers? The ones you have there are kinda dodgy in that part of their caps/faces are cut off or obscured. I'll give that glassy thing a shot, I think I can see what's required, some sort of gradient should do the trick.

The problem I have with your example is that having two drivers on one side and one on the other ruins the symmetry of the piece. I'd do it so the Ferrari logo is off-centre to balance it out.

Last edited: