What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

I just ordered a Quaife for one of the cars. Didn't plan to yet but they just discontinued them for this car. Yay for forced upgrades!

Quaife_Alfa_and_Fiat_ATB_web_image19469.JPG

EDIT: Make that some Porterfield R4S brake pads.

Last edited:
An hour session with my psychologist, who I have not seen for six weeks. I missed her. Although in good news I've been cleared for fortnightly appointments instead of weekly from now on :)

The bad news is you have to know wtf a fortnight is...

(people still use that term?)

EDIT: Don't take me the wrong way, I understand the feel of being glad to not need the visits but missing them at the same time.

Last edited:
New iTrip for my car...right before I go home tomorrow. w00t.

3 Beanie Kids.
Second-hand copy of Lego Indiana Jones for Xbox 360.

Sounds like I have children, but no it's for me.

Last edited:
4 more LPs from half price books

Uriah Heep - Uriah Heep
Uriah Heep - Demons and Wizards
Yes - The Yes Album
Rick Wakeman - The Six Wives of Henry VIII

Two t-shirts (one mid green Miffy t-shirt, one Kermit green Kermit t-shirt) and denim shorts from Jay Jays - now that I'm going back to uni I can't buy expensive clothes anymore :\

I bought a windoze for the angry dell

Theatre nachos and a coke.

(Note to self: the farther theatre puts a ton of cheese on them! Win.)

Three books I have been wanting for quite a while.

The Myst Reader, which is three books in one: THe book of Atrus, Ti'ana and D'ni.
Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor.
The making of Star Wars, a gigantic book with production photos, sketches and incredibly tiny font.

I am crossing my fingers on Shadows Of Mindor, hoping it be disappointing as The Legacy Series or the Yuzong Vong series, which was just plain annoying.

Three books I have been wanting for quite a while.

The Myst Reader, which is three books in one: THe book of Atrus, Ti'ana and D'ni.
Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor.
The making of Star Wars, a gigantic book with production photos, sketches and incredibly tiny font.

I am crossing my fingers on Shadows Of Mindor, hoping it be disappointing as The Legacy Series or the Yuzong Vong series, which was just plain annoying.

You're such a Star Trek nerd. :p

//Hides.

Three tickets to the Nashville Predators/Anaheim Ducks game on Saturday night. Technically I didn't purchase them, but I was given the option of which game and a limited option of seats, so it counts! :p

99_s15radiatorsupport.jpg

Wish me luck. :-(

Bought a slushie!