Obituaries Notable people that have passed

:(

Dammit, why can't it be celebrities that I don't like that die.

Dammit, why can't it be celebrities that I don't like that die.

Be thankful - in the case of musicians it usually means their shit gets played to death on every radio station.

That's the reason I was so pissed off that John Lennon got shot - we had his dreary crap on TV and radio for what seemed like an eternity.

Sorry if that offends anyone but as far as I am concerned the Beatles were just another boy band.

Peter Sallis - voice of Wallace in Wallace and Gromit. :(

Last edited:
No way!

Sam Panopoulos, the Greek-Canadian inventor of the Hawaiian pizza has passed away at age 83. A hero to some and a villain to others, his vision of pineapple on pizzas was both polarising and delicious.

Last edited:
Sam Panopoulos, the Greek-Canadian inventor of the Hawaiian pizza has passed away at age 83.A hero to some and a villain to others, his vision of pineapple on pizzas was both polarising and delicious disgusting.

Fixed.

Sam Panopoulos, the Greek-Canadian inventor of the Hawaiian pizza has passed away at age 83. A hero to some and a villain to others, his vision of pineapple on pizzas was both polarising and delicious.

That invention was neither Hawaiian nor pizza.

The former german chancellor, "father of reunification" Helmut Kohl, passed away today at age 87.

Even though I didn't like him personally, he was one of the great chancellors and one of the reasons for the reunification and the end of the cold war.